We're Here To
Make It Easy For You...
We want your holiday to be as easy as possible so we've put together some handy info about our holidays so you know exactly what to expect, what to take and to answer as many of your questions as we can.
Feel free to get in touch if you want to know anything else about our holidays, we're here to help.
This list represents the kit recommended for each person for your week at High Adventure holidays.
· 3/4 T-shirts – for wearing on activities.
· 3/4 Sweatshirts/hoodies/fleece’s – for wearing on activities.
· 3/4 Trousers - Tracksuit bottoms/leggings or similar – for wearing on activities.
· Clothing suitable for getting wet and muddy on water sports and caving.
· Swimming trunks or costume – as a base layer during water sports.
· Socks & underwear (bring plenty).
· Warm jacket(s).
· Clothing for evenings after activities – socialising or the bar.
· 2 x Large Towels.
· 1 pair of outdoor footwear that will get wet/dirty at water sports.
· Indoor footwear – Trainers.
· Good outdoor trainers or boots for activities.
· Comfortable indoor clothes.
· Waterproofs (see note below *).
· Toiletry bag – Shampoo, soap, toothpaste & brush, etc.
· Re-useable drinks bottle.
· Lunch box - To take packed lunch with you on activities.
· Small ruck sac/day bag.
· Gloves & hat – For the cold weather.
· Sun cream & hat – For the hot days.
· Bin bags/carrier bags for wet clothes.
*Waterproofs can also be provided by High Adventure so don’t go out and buy any.
· You could get wet each day if the weather is poor! We recommend you bring plenty of clothes to get changed into.