Who we are
References to “our Website” or “the Website” apply to all of the above names.
1. What information do we collect/hold
2. Our Use of Your Information
(1) We may collect and process your information for the purposes set out in our registration with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), and disclose the same to our group of companies for business purposes and also to companies and our services who act as "data processors" on our behalf, or to our service providers operating systems or business functions on our behalf. These business purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, service quality, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or group companies), risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, social media, advertising and marketing, loyalty programmes, profiling customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
(2) Information (such as but not limited to racial or ethnic origin, health or medical conditions, religious beliefs, API / biometric information) may be considered "sensitive personal data" under the GDPR Act 2018. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information and sensitive personal data to us in circumstances where we need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking. Where necessary personal data will be processed & transported securely and in accordance with the GDPR regulations 2018.
3. Explaining the legal bases we rely on
In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent.
For example, if you tick a box to receive marketing or similar information from us.
In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations.
For example to process a booking or enquiry.
In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
For example, we will use your purchase history to send you or make available personalised offers. We will also use your address details to send you direct marketing information by post, telling you about products and services that we think might interest you.
4. Marketing Material
We may contact you from time to time with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions, reward schemes from our group of companies. We will tailor the information you receive or see. This will enable is to make available to you more personalised and relevant communications. We may use innovative technologies and work with business partners to achieve this.
We never pass your details on to 3rd parties for marketing purposes.
By booking with “us” or any of our other companies I give my consent for written testimonial to be used within “our” marketing materials; printed publications, websites - including social media such as but not restricted to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. You can use our "unsubscribe" link on our emails or refer to our literature containing instructions on how to do this. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
If you wish your party, or any member of your party to be excluded, please contact enquiries [at] firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our website(s), you consent to us using the above mentioned tools. Our website(s) may contain links to other sites not controlled by us. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites.
5. Your Rights
You have the right to be informed about any data we hold on you and have access to it at any time.
You have the right to rectify any information we hold on you.
You have the right to be forgotten
You have the right to restrict processing of your data
You have the right to data portability in a readable format
You have the right to object
This would normally be free of charge, unless the request is deemed to be excessive.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security and fraud, we may review, monitor and/or record telephone calls, activities using CCTV in and around our premises, transactions and activities at all points of contact and web, social media and app traffic, activities, etc. All recordings and derivative materials are and shall remain our sole property.
7. Security Statement
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
8. Other Websites
Your data will be kept for the duration of the booking required to process the booking and any personal data will be kept up to an approx. 1 year after the date of return.
10. Changes to this policy
11. Contacting the Regulator
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you are based outside the UK, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection regulator in your country of residence.