A Single Parent Holiday that's easy, affordable, heaps of fun and sociable
It's your holiday too, which is why choosing a family holiday with lots of activities, everything organised and other like-minded families to socialise with is the ideal way to travel with kids by yourself. Let us do all the hard work so you can relax, unwind and have fun. All of our holidays are well suited to single parent families and we've recently added a holiday that's exclusive to single parent families. The dates of the exclusive single parent holidays are 17th-23rd April 2022 & 31st July-6th August 2022.
Our 4- 6 night Family Adventure Holidays are ideal for busy single parent families on a budget, looking for lots of exciting activities, all included and organised, leaving you to focus on that all important quality time with the kids (and be able to plan the exact cost of your holiday well in advance- no hidden extras). With the Yorkshire Dales right on our doorstep, our family holidays include a great range of activities including kayaking, caving, stand up paddleboarding (giant ones!) climbing & high ropes to name but a few, along with some guided sightseeing in the Yorkshire Dales. This is your holiday and so we offer a lot of flexibility should you wish to have a more relaxed pace. You don't need to join in on every activity and you can sit and watch the kids enjoying the activities (with a book!), if you'd prefer and opt in & out as you wish. Evenings are filled with entertainment (no bored kids or teenagers on this holiday!) This is a really sociable holiday for you and the kids, giving you time to relax, enjoy time together and also enjoy some welcome adult conversation.
Why Our Holidays Are Great
For Single Parent Families
Here's how we make sure you have a relaxed family holiday as a solo parent:
1. We organise a full programme of fun, outdoor activities, keeping the kids (and you!) fully entertained
2. We cook and wash up, so you can just focus on enjoying your food
3. We drive you to all the off-site activities in our minibus, so you don't have to drive anywhere once you're there
4. We provide all the evening entertainment so the kids are kept happy all day and all night
5. We include pretty much everything in the price, except spending money, so that you can plan & budget well in advance (no hidden extras)
6. We give you a night off (free babysitting service on one of the nights), allowing you to relax with a book and a glass of wine in peace!
7. We make sure our holidays are exclusive to families so that the kids can play freely and you can mingle with other like minded families, offering some adult conversation and a bit of free time to unwind
8. We include all the instruction, kit & equipment so that packing is simple and easy, with very little to buy ahead of your holiday
9. We only ask for a £200 deposit and nothing else to pay until 10 weeks prior to departure, giving you time to save up
10. Covid Refund Guarantee- for extra peace of mind, we guarantee to refund your money if you can't travel due to Covid-19 restrictions
Relax in Your Own Private Family Room
with ALL Meals Provided...
Relax and unwind in your own private family room in our exclusive family friendly, full board accommodation (with en-suite when selected on booking). With plenty of indoor & outdoor social areas, a cosy den for games & cinema nights, WI-FI, campfire area and bar, there are lots of opportunities to chill out, mingle & socialise in free time. There's plenty going on in the evenings should you wish to join in on the evening entertainment or you can always pop to the local pub. It's completely up to you. All your meals are provided, with lots of kid friendly food & & are served in the onsite dining room.
Incredible value from £349pp
You'll be hard pressed to find a family holiday in the school holidays that offers better value for the quality we deliver and the package we offer. We're really open and transparent with our pricing and one of the biggest things that stood out from feedback in 2021 is what great value for money we are (in fact we were told we were too cheap!)
There are NO hidden extras, NO small party supplements.
The price you see below is the price you pay.
October Half Term 2021, Easter, May Half Term & Summer Holiday prices 2022:
Ensuite family rooms:
£405 per child and £449 per adult
Private family rooms with shared toilets & showers:
£349 per child & £385 per adult.
Dogs are £30 per dog
The above price includes: 6 nights full board accommodation, all your activities each day, mini bus transport, evening entertainment, kit, equipment, evening entertainment and childcare for 1 evening so you can go to the pub :)
WHAT PEOPLE SAY...
Matt Carey (Facebook Review)
"Really easy to book, and the staff are super helpful. The COVID guarantee is also very reassuring. A great range of facilities on offer, covering a wide range of ages. 👍"
Joanna Sharp (Facebook Review)
"Great fun with so much to do. The staff are so friendly and helpful. Also the added bonus of being is such a stunning location. Highly recommend 👍🏻"
Emma Wolff (Facebook Review)
"High Adventure is a fantastic place. So many great facilities, we loved the archery and climbing. The staff couldn't do enough to help and the food was fantastic. Every family needs a stay at High Adventure - it couldn't be a better end to lockdown".